If you find yourself locked out of the non-University computer you are using for your digital or online exam and you don't know the password, run through the following troubleshooting questions:
- Are you able to contact the person or place you received it from to obtain the password?
- What happens if you don’t enter a password when you try to log in?
- Are you sure the username is correct?
- Have you tried doing a restart of the computer in case it logs you in automatically?
- Are you able to borrow another computer or laptop to use in the meantime?
If you are still unable to access the computer or a replacement, please contact AskOtago to discuss your options: