To make a claim, you need to complete the Studentsafe claim form and send it to the insurer directly by email or post.

If you need help with making a claim you can see an International Student Adviser at the International Office, Archway West. They are available Monday to Friday for "walk-in" appointments between 10am-2pm. You can also book an appointment between 2-4pm through OtagoCareerHub:

Further information

Last updated 05/02/2019 10.04 AM
Did this answer your question?