Your work rights are detailed in your student visa.

If you're unsure if you're allowed to work while studying, contact Immigration New Zealand, or come into the International Office, Archway West, and speak to one of the Student Visa Services team.

Last updated 22/05/2018 11.42 AM
Did this answer your question?