Your work rights are detailed in your student visa.

If you're unsure if you're allowed to work while studying, contact Immigration New Zealand, or come and speak to the Student visa service staff who can be found at the International Office, in the north end of the Clocktower Building. 

Further information

Last updated 15/04/2020 05.22 PM

Did this answer your question?