You may find that that images displayed in the Examplify app (for example, in a "hot spot" style question) are too small to be readable. You may also find that the text is blurry and "pixelated". This problem is usually due to a display setting mismatch between the display settings on your computer and Examplify.
To fix the problem:
- Right-click anywhere on your desktop and select Display Settings.
- Scroll down to Scale and Layout and change the size of text, apps, and other items to 100% (the screen may appear smaller or larger depending on the previous setting).
- Restart your computer from either the Start menu or by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del at the same time and Restart through the power options.
- Once logged in, right-click the desktop again and select Display Settings.
- Select an appropriate resolution for the new display percentage that best fits your preferences.
- Launch Examplify.
If you continue to experience difficulties, please contact AskOtago immediately for further assistance: