Contact the Student Visa Services team at the International Office in the north end of the Clocktower Building to discuss your options. They are available between 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday, or email

If you are unable to apply for the new student visa on campus, staff will be able to give you the information you need to apply directly to Immigration New Zealand.

Further Information

Last updated 09/08/2019 03.16 PM
Did this answer your question?