On approval of your application, the following alternative arrangements are available if you will be sitting digital delivery online Blackboard, Moodle or ExamSoft examinations or assessments:
- Extra time—calculated and automatically available when you start the examination or assessment
- Rest breaks/medical breaks—these will be be supported and you will be advised how these will be managed.
- Reader—you will work with a reader using Zoom's screen sharing capabilities. Training will be provided prior to your examination.
- Writer—you will work with a writer using Zoom's screen sharing and remote control capabilities. Training will be provided prior to your examination.
- Reader/Writer—you will work with a reader/writer using Zoom's screen sharing and remote control capabilities. Training will be provided prior to your examination.
Invigilation of rest breaks/medical breaks, reading, writing, and reading/writing is done by a person, not AI or accessibility software.
- ExamSoft examinations only—you must apply for permission to have food, medication, drinks, glucose testing kits, medical devices, or aids. Permission is not needed for non-ExamSoft examinations or assessments.
Students may apply, under exceptional circumstances, to sit their online Blackboard, Moodle, or ExamSoft examinations or assessments on campus. If approved, students using ExamSoft will need to bring their own device with the required applications already downloaded.