- Alternative arrangements for Blackboard, Moodle, or ExamSoft examinations - Semester 1 2020
- Alternative arrangements for take-home examinations - Semester 1 2020
Applications are open until 11:59pm Wednesday 20 May 2020 if you require alternative arrangements in examinations due to a disability, impairment, medical condition, or injury. Applications are made in eVision.
You will need to provide documentation from a relevant health professional or specialist which clearly states the arrangements required and indicates why support is necessary (unless current and relevant documentation is already held by Disability Information and Support Services).
If the paper/s you want to apply for is not selectable in eVision, you need to contact Disability Information and Support: email@example.com at least 10 days prior to the exam date. Please provide in the email:
- Paper code
- Examination date
- Examination start and finish times
- Course co-ordinator’s name
- The arrangements you are applying for