- Alternative arrangements for Blackboard, Moodle, or ExamSoft examinations and assessments - Semester 2 2020
- Alternative arrangements for take-home examinations and assessments - Semester 2 2020
If you require alternative arrangements for your final examinations due to a disability, impairment, medical condition, or injury, you will need to make an application in eVision. Please see the Disability Information and Support website for more information:
You will need to provide documentation from a relevant health professional or specialist which clearly states the arrangements required and indicates why support is necessary (unless current and relevant documentation is already held by Disability Information and Support Services).
If the paper/s you want to apply for is not selectable in eVision, you need to contact Disability Information and Support: email@example.com at least 10 days prior to the exam date. Please provide in the email:
- Paper code
- Examination date
- Examination start and finish times
- Course co-ordinator’s name
- The arrangements you are applying for
Applying for alternative arrangements for tests and internal examinations
You will first need to contact the departments you are studying in to find out the details of your tests and internal examinations, then complete an application:
Please ensure that you return your application to Disability Information & Support at least 10 days prior to your test or internal examination.