If your paper has an ExamSoft digital exam in semester 2, 2020, you will need to access the ExamSoft portal to download the Examplify app which is used to sit the exam. See the related answer: Papers with an ExamSoft digital exam in Semester 2
- Go to the ExamSoft website (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the recommended browsers to use)
- Click on the green Login button, and this will redirect you to a Microsoft sign in page.
- Enter your University of Otago student email address and click Next.
- This window will appear while you are redirected to the University of Otago’s sign-on page:
- On the Office 365 logon page, click the radio button beside Student Login (the circle will turn black), then enter your University student email address and associated password.
- Click the Sign in button. You will see the ExamSoft homepage with the link to download Examplify.
If at any time you receive a message saying "Sorry, we couldn’t connect to your school’s login page", you will need to clear the cookies and cache in your web browser in order to allow the authentication process to successfully log you in:
If this is not successful, try restarting your computer, then logging in again.
If you require any further assistance with this process, please contact AskOtago: