If you are on conditional enrolment you are permitted to enrol in one Summer School paper only. 

You are also required to complete a study plan. If you are studying at Summer School you must meet with a Designated Adviser of Studies while you are on campus, to discuss your study plan. The study plan is required before your main enrolment period paper selection can be approved. 

A link to the study plan template can be found in the eVision alert about your conditional enrolment status, or you can download it from the link below:

You can make an appointment with a Designated Adviser of Studies using the online form:

Further information

Last updated 29/11/2019 02.39 PM
Did this answer your question?