Domestic students can study part-time while on conditional enrolment. At least half of all their points over the full academic year must be passed.

International students on conditional enrolment wanting to study part-time should talk to a student adviser at Student Visa Services in the International Office.

Further information

Last updated 13/10/2021 09.50 AM

Did this answer your question?