Students on conditional enrolment are encouraged to make use of the support services available, and to discuss options with a Designated Adviser of Studies. 

If you are on conditional enrolment

You can make an appointment with a Designated Adviser of Studies, using the online form:

Information about support services is included in the conditional enrolment alert in your eVision portal and can also be found on the Student Services webpage: 

Further information

Last updated 29/11/2019 01.11 PM
Did this answer your question?