Students on conditional enrolment are required to complete a study plan and submit this to a Designated Adviser of Studies within Student Development.
If you are on conditional enrolment a completed study plan is required before your paper selection can be course approved. The study plan template can be found in the eVision notification alert about your conditional enrolment status, or you can download it from the link below:
- Study plan for conditional enrolment (PDF 91.7KB)
The study plan asks you to:
- Reflect on the circumstances that occurred during your previous year of study that led you to fail more than half your points in that year.
- Identify what you are going to do differently in the coming academic year to improve your study and pass more than half your points over the year.
- Identify support services you will use throughout the year to ensure you have a successful year of study.
To submit a study plan:
- Email a copy to email@example.com OR
- Schedule an appointment with a Designated Adviser of Studies and submit your study plan in person (if on the Dunedin campus). Make an appointment using the online booking request form