All Academic staff, and in some Divisions/Schools PhD students, with an email address can use the Academic Conference, Study or Professional Attendance leave form.

Further information and links to the forms:

The form is not currently in use for Professional staff - please see your Client Services Administrator for further information.

Last updated 15/11/2019 08.37 AM
Did this answer your question?