Academic staff can apply for conference leave using the Academic Conference, Study or Professional Attendance form on your division's or school's OURDrive site. You will need to have access to your area's OURDrive site to complete the form:

Once submitted, the form will be checked, reviewed, and either approved or declined. For further information see:

Select one of the following Academic Conference, Study and Professional Attendance forms from OURDrive to commence your application (note that only staff with access will be able to see the form):

For further information on how to complete the form or the process, contact your Client Service Administrator.

Feedback on the process and resources is welcomed. Please email

Last updated 24/01/2020 09.16 AM
Did this answer your question?