A Justice of the Peace (JP) is authorised to certify copies of documents for you. If you are in New Zealand, look through the list on the Royal Federation of NZ Justices' Associations website to find a JP in your area:

Otherwise you can contact AskOtago for advice: 

Tel +64 3 479 7000 or 0800 80 80 98
Email university@otago.ac.nz

Some University staff are also JPs. The Student Services Division page has more details:

Justices of the Peace at the University of Otago

Last updated 15/04/2020 05.18 PM

Did this answer your question?