Once you have course declared you will be able to connect to UO_WIFI.
Wireless is available all over campus including in residential colleges.
Instructions for accessing wireless on a Mac laptop
- Click the wireless icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Double-click UO_WIFI from the list of available wireless networks.
- Enter your student username and password and click Join.
- Verify the network certificate by clicking on Continue.
- If it's your first time connecting to that network you will be prompted for your computer's username and password (not necessarily the same as your username and password).
- Check that you are connected to the network.
You can also watch the instructional video on YouTube:
If you have questions or for assistance with connecting to wireless, contact AskOtago Student IT Services in person at the AskOtago Central Hub, Dunedin campus, or: