Once you have course declared you will be able to connect to both UO_WIFI and UO-STUDENT.
UO_WIFI is the new University "future state" network. It is faster and should be your first choice where available.
Wireless is available all over campus at these locations:
Instructions for accessing wireless on a Windows laptop
- Click the wireless/WiFi icon located in the toolbar at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen
- Select either UO_WIFI or UO-STUDENT and click Connect
- Enter your University of Otago student username and password and click OK
- If you are prompted with a Continue connecting? window click Connect
- Check that you are connected to the network
You can also watch the instructional video on YouTube:
If you have questions or for assistance with connecting to wireless, contact AskOtago Student IT Services in person at the AskOtago Central Hub, Dunedin campus, or: