Once you have course declared you will be able to connect to UO_WIFI, the University of Otago wireless network.
Wireless is available all over campus including in residential colleges.
Instructions for accessing wireless on a Windows laptop
- Click the wireless/Wi-Fi icon located in the toolbar at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen
- Select UO_WIFI and click Connect
- Enter your University of Otago student username and password and click OK
- If you are prompted with a Continue connecting? window click Connect
- Check that you are connected to the network
You can also watch the instructional video on YouTube:
If you have questions or for assistance with connecting to wireless, contact AskOtago Student IT Services in person at the AskOtago Central Hub, Dunedin campus, or: