International students will need to hold a valid student visa to complete enrolment. If you need a new official letter of offer from the International office for visa purposes, contact Student Visa Services by emailing

Further information

International office — Immigration and Visa Information

Last updated 16/07/2021 04.09 PM

Did this answer your question?