TextHelp Read&Write is a literacy support software application which includes:
- The function to scan a document into Word or other formats
- Text-to-speech technology to read any document aloud
- Ability to save a spoken document to an MP3 sound file
- Spell-checking, text highlighting, and other support features
Where to find TextHelp Read&Write
TextHelp Read&Write can be found on the Student Desktop as follows:
- Click the Start icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- In the Search box type TextHelp, or
Go to All Programs > General Software > Accessories > TextHelp.
Using TextHelp Read&Write
The TextHelp Read and Write Tutorial tip sheet covers the basics of the application:
There are also video tours on all aspects of using Read&Write within the application.