On this page you can find our short "how to" tip sheets, all in PDF format. These are the same handouts you can find at the AskOtago Student IT desk in the Central Library on the Dunedin campus.
Printing the handouts
The handouts are designed so they can be printed and viewed at A5 size.
- To print a 2-page handout, print the handout 2 pages per sheet
- To print a 4-page handout double-sided, print as a booklet
- To print a 4-page handout single-sided, print the handout 2 pages per sheet
Connecting to the internet
- How to Print at the University
- Copying and Scanning on the University Printers
- Using mPrint to Print from your Laptop
- Print via Email using @Print
- Student Desktop on Mac or Windows Laptops using Citrix Receiver
- Setting up Non-English Language Keyboards - includes how to setup and use macrons with the Māori keyboard
Other IT tips
Keyboard Shortcuts Mac and PC (speed up how you use your computer by using quick keys as shortcuts)