With @Print you can send a print job to the University of Otago printers from any device that can send an email with an attachment. You do not need to install anything, however you must send the email from your student (or staff) email address.
Only the following file types are supported as attachments:
- Word (.docx, .doc)
- PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx, .pps)
- Excel (.xls, .xlsx)
- Acrobat (.pdf)
- Text (.txt)
- JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg)
How to Use @Print
- Log in to StudentMail or your staff email account on your device.
- Address an email to one of the following addresses:
On the UOC campus use:
On the UOW campus use:
- Attach your file/s and send the email.
- Release your print job as usual at any Uniprintstation or MFD printer on campus.
Please contact AskOtago Student IT Services if you need help with @Print. You can speak to a Student IT Representative in person at the AskOtago Central Hub on the Dunedin campus, or: