If you are studying a specialised bachelor's degree, or have been accepted into a paper with specific restrictions (e.g. performing arts or music), you will need to contact your teaching department to discuss arrangements for taking any time off.

If you are studying a general bachelor's degree there is no requirement to provide notification if you are taking leave.

If you are not enrolled for two consecutive years you will need to reapply for admission into your chosen programme of study.

Last updated 24/07/2020 10.58 AM

Did this answer your question?