- First, identify what you would like to purchase.
- Go to the Finance forms to create your purchase request (or pass on the quote or details to your Client Services Administrator) and log in with your staff username and password:
- Finance forms
- Complete the form (see the Purchasing guides below).
- Attach any relevant information to the form, e.g.
- catalogue information/specifications
- Click Submit which will send your request to a Purchasing Officer.
- The Purchasing Officer will create the Finance One purchase order for you or request further information if required. Once the Finance One order has been submitted the Purchasing Officer will receive a system-generated email confirming that the order has been placed. There will be further communication as required once the order is delivered and receipted.
- Once the approval process is complete in Finance One, you will receive notification from the Purchasing team.
The Finance forms do not need to be used for stationery, domestic travel, or in the following departments who have embedded purchasing staff:
The Purchasing guides will help you with using the Finance forms to request purchase orders:
- How to Purchase an Item (PDF 412KB)
- Finance Forms - Purchasing Goods (PDF 1.05MB)
- Finance Forms - Purchasing Services (PDF 811KB)
- Finance Forms - International Travel (PDF 832KB)
- Finance Forms - Mobile Phone (PDF 958KB)
- Finance Forms - Quote Request (PDF 741KB)
- Finance Forms - General Invoice (PDF 369KB)
- Finance Forms - Credit Note (PDF 265KB)
You can also email the Purchasing team in Supply Chain at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance or have questions about using the Finance forms.