Auckland Transport (AT) started trialing a new tertiary concession application process with the University of Auckland from February 2018.

Tertiary concessions for travel in the Auckland region are provided to students enrolled and attending an AT-approved registered tertiary institute/PTE delivered on site in the Auckland region. The University of Otago is one of the approved institutions.

As part of your concession application, you will need to obtain an AT Tertiary ID sticker. This can be obtained from the University of Otago's Auckland Centre. You will need to bring your University of Otago student ID card and your AT HOP card.

See the AT website for more information about applying:

Last updated 13/12/2018 09.02 AM
Did this answer your question?