Support for students, staff and external partners is provided by the Placement Officer in the relevant faculty/school/department.

If required, the Placement Officer can raise an incident or request with the SONIA Application Support Team via AskOtago.

Find the Placement Officer for your area in the SONIA Placements Portal

Last updated 20/10/2020 10.08 AM

Did this answer your question?

Related answers