While University staff are working from home, as a temporary solution, purchase card statements, reimbursements and all supporting documentation will be accepted electronically. However, upon your return to your office, all original receipts should be sent to the Accounts Payable department as soon as possible.
Purchase Card statements provide a monthly summary of all card activity and coding details that have been recorded in Finance One for an individual Purchase Card. Statements are emailed to the cardholder or the delegated coder on the first business day of the month.
It is the responsibility of the cardholders to ensure that:
- The statement details are complete and accurate
- Any issues are highlighted or notes made for the Purchase Card Administrator to review
- All supporting documentation (invoices, receipts etc) is stapled to paper statement
- The statement is signed by the cardholder
- The statement is reviewed and signed-off by the appropriate authoriser
- The statement is returned to the Purchase Card Admin team by the 10th of the month