If you have lost any tax invoices or receipts that relate to your PCard charges, contact the supplier as soon as possible as they should be able to provide a replacement.

Receipts for your PCard transactions should be the originals, but a copy can be accepted if necessary. The receipt must also be considered a "valid tax invoice" - see the University's Taxation Procedure for this definition:

If a receipt has been mislaid or lost and no replacement is possible, please note this on your monthly PCard statement and code the GST in Finance One as "NA".

Purchases over $50 need to include the GST number of the supplier in order for the GST to be claimed by the University.

Last updated 03/01/2020 09.46 AM
Did this answer your question?