With the rollout of Microsoft 365, the University is moving to OneDrive as the preferred cloud storage solution. You can find information about OneDrive here:
- Go to Syncplicity in your Programs menu, or click on the Syncplicity icon on your desktop.
- You will be asked to log in with your email address and password. Make sure that the Login using corporate account box is ticked. Enter your University email address (leave the Password box empty) and click Login.
- If you are prompted for a username and password, make sure you enter your University staff username (ends in "p") in the format:
- If you use an external username, enter your username in the format:
- If you are a postgraduate student, enter your University student username in the format:
- Click on Syncplicity.app in your Applications menu.
- Click on the Single Sign On button. You will be asked to log in with your email address. Enter your University email address and click Connect. You will be forwarded to the Syncplicity Corporate Login page where you will need to enter your University username and password.