ID cards (staff/student/contractor) allow access to buildings after-hours or to restricted areas based on access given by departments.

University ID cards are issued by the ID Card Office, but door access is managed by the Proctor's Office.

Please contact your department for the details of where your card will give you access and between what times, or for requesting additional access.

Further Information

Last updated 19/11/2019 11.49 AM
Did this answer your question?