Changing recorded ethnicity
You can request a change to your recorded ethnicity in eVision:
- Log in to eVision and click on the Change my details link on the main page.
- Click the Review personal details button.
- Scroll down to the Request a change box and enter the information you want to update.
If you are adding or removing Māori or Pacific Island ethnicity, this could affect your eligibility for Preferential Entry, so you may be contacted for more information or be required to verify your ancestry.
Verification of ancestry
You can request verification of your ancestry in eVision:
- Click on the Home link in the top right-hand side to return to eVision's main page.
- Click the Request ancestry verification link under My details.
- Follow the instructions on the page to request verification of your ancestry with the University.
Please see the Ancestry verification page for information about the documentation required and to download the forms you might need to complete. Once your ancestry has been verified with the University this can be used for any future applications you might make.