To add an optional 8th paper to your Health Sciences First Year course, or to make any other changes to your course, you will need to collect a Change of Course form from the AskOtago Central Hub in the Information Services Building. Optional 8th papers are not able to be added in first semester. See the Changing your course page for more information.

Last updated 12/02/2019 05.32 PM
Did this answer your question?