The International Postgraduate information page has specific information about the criteria that will apply to you. You need to provide either originals or certified copies of all relevant academic records (in English).

You may also need to arrange a credentials evaluation through ECE.

Further information

Last updated 23/09/2019 10.17 AM
Did this answer your question?