If you're already in New Zealand and hold a student visa, you may be able to apply for your visa on-campus at the International Office. Student Visa Services are located at the International Office, in the north end of the Clocktower Building - enter through the main doors opposite the Leith river and ask at Reception:

If you are outside of New Zealand, do not currently hold a valid student visa, or are not eligible to apply for your visa on-campus, you will need to apply for your student visa directly through Immigration New Zealand. If you have any questions about this process please contact the Student Visa Services team.

Returning students will need to email student.visa@otago.ac.nz and request a Confirmation of Enrolment letter. The letter you can download yourself in eVision is not accepted by Immigration New Zealand.

Further information

Last updated 05/03/2021 10.09 AM

Did this answer your question?