If you've forgotten your student username, check your University of Otago student ID card. It will be printed on the front. If you don't have an ID card contact:
- AskOtago by phoning +64 3 479 7000 or 0800 80 80 98 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- a Student IT Adviser in one of the University libraries
Before staff can let you know your username, they:
- will need to see photo ID
- may need to ask you questions to verify your identity
- can only reset passwords and cannot tell you what your old password is
If you've forgotten your password, contact ITS or a Student IT Adviser and ask them to reset your password. You need to change the temporary password you are given to one you can remember using the Identity Self Service password management system.
If you have previously set up password challenge questions in the Identity Self Service password management system, you can reset your password yourself.