If you need to apply for an external University username and password, first read the Guidelines and Information to make sure this applies to you then complete the online Access Request form.

If the reason for your request is to access Library E-resources, check your eligibility first before filling in the request.

Off-Campus Access to Library E-Resources

School of Medicine Clinical Lecturers who are not entered into the University payroll system can request an external University username which includes access to Library E-resources (and an ID card if required).

Clinical Lecturer External Username Request form

If you require University resource access due to PhD supervision, please see the related answer:

External PhD supervisors

Last updated 21/08/2020 11.08 AM

Did this answer your question?