If you wish to apply for an external University account, first read the Guidelines and Information to make sure this applies to you then complete the online Access Request form. Please note that you will need authorisation from the relevant Head of Department (HoD), or, in their absence, the Delegated or Acting HoD:

If the reason for your request is to access Library E-resources, check your eligibility first before filling in the request.

Off-Campus Access to Library E-Resources

Otago Medical School Clinical Lecturers who are not entered into the University payroll system can request an external University username which includes access to Library E-resources (and an ID card if required).

Clinical Lecturer External Username Request form

If you require University resource access due to PhD supervision, please see the related answer:

External PhD supervisors

Last updated 04/11/2020 10.47 AM

Did this answer your question?