Once you have course declared you will be able to connect to UO_WIFI, the University of Otago's wireless network.
Wireless is available all over campus including in residential colleges.
Instructions for accessing wireless on an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
- Click on your Settings icon
- Press the Wi-Fi option
- Select UO_WIFI from the list of available wireless networks
- Type in your University student username and password
- If it is your first time connecting to these networks it will ask you to trust a certificate. Click on the Trust link in the top right-hand corner
- Make sure that you are connected to the wireless network
You can also watch the instructional video on YouTube:
If you have questions or for assistance with connecting to wireless, contact AskOtago Student IT Services in person at the AskOtago Central Hub, Dunedin campus, or: