Once you have course declared you will be able to connect to both UO_WIFI and UO-STUDENT.
UO_WIFI is the new University "future state" network. It is faster and should be your first choice where available.
Wireless is available all over campus including in Residential Colleges.
Instructions for accessing wireless on an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
- Click on your Settings icon
- Press the Wi-Fi option
- Select either UO_WIFI or UO-STUDENT from the list of available wireless networks
- Type in your University student username and password
- If it is your first time connecting to these networks it will ask you to trust a certificate. Click on the Trust link in the top right-hand corner
- Make sure that you are connected to the wireless network
You can also watch the instructional video on YouTube:
If you have questions or for assistance with connecting to wireless, contact AskOtago Student IT Services in person at the AskOtago Central Hub, Dunedin campus, or: