You can access the light version of Student Desktop from any location where you can connect to the internet, however this version does not provide all the features you would get from installing the Citrix Receiver.
- In your web browser go to otago.ac.nz/studentdesktop and log in with your student username and password:
- Run the light version by clicking Use light version.
- If the Student Desktop does not launch straight away in another window or tab:
- Allow pop-ups in your browser using the options at the top of the window (this is slightly different in each browser)
- Click OK in the browser window, or return to otago.ac.nz/studentdesktop
How well Student Desktop runs will depend on the performance of your device and your connection to the internet.
For further assistance, contact AskOtago Student IT Services in-person at the AskOtago Central Hub, Dunedin campus, or: