As a student you can get a licence to use MATLAB for University of Otago-related work:

  • on a University-owned computer, or
  • on your personally owned computer

Your home department must order the MATLAB software and both you and a departmental authority must sign the Student MATLAB Request form. The department is responsible for installing MATLAB onto your computer.

Last updated 08/08/2019 12.07 PM
Did this answer your question?