The International office will take care of this for you as part of your admission process.

You need to provide an original or certified transcript of your academic record which shows the subject and grade for each subject for which you wish to receive credit. The transcript should also include the key to your grades. Other information, such as course prescriptions, textbook lists, and course outlines, will also help the International office with organising your transfer credit.

Last updated 17/05/2018 04.52 PM
Did this answer your question?