Timetable Services manage teaching timetables and teaching spaces, liaising with academic departments to "stream" students into lecture theatres and seminar rooms.

Casual room bookings (i.e. bookings for events other than lectures and other timetabled classes) for "pool" lecture theatres, computer laboratories, and centralised departmental rooms can be requested by University staff, students, and members of the public. Please see the Casual Room Bookings page for more information and how to make a booking:

"Pool" lecture theatres are so-called because they are the group of lecture theatres used by Timetable Services for scheduling each semester's classes. Detailed information about most University pool lecture theatres is available on the ITS website:

Contact Hunter Centre administration to book facilities in the Hunter Centre:

The ICT Support Group manages the Hospital Lecture Theatre complex (Barnett and Colquhoun lecture theatres, plus the Octagonal and Dame Norma Restieaux seminar rooms). See the ICT Support Group page for information about booking these rooms:

To book a departmental or divisional room, please contact the relevant department/division for assistance:

Last updated 30/08/2019 05.18 PM
Did this answer your question?