If you are a student or staff member who needs access to a restricted website or restricted internet material for your research or teaching, you will need to request an exemption to the restriction that will need to be approved by your divisional head or the dean of your school.

Internet Usage Policy Exemption Application form

Once approval has been granted, ITS will action the exemption.

Further information

Contact IT Assurance & Cyber Security

Last updated 23/04/2020 03.36 PM

Did this answer your question?