You can share a folder with a number of different people with Syncplicity Sync & Share by:
- Make sure that all the people you want to share the folder with already have either a University of Otago or public Syncplicity account.
- Find out which user security group your Syncplicity account belongs to by contacting the ITS Service Desk, as this may restrict who you can share folders with. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 64 3 479 8888 or 0800 479 888. Syncplicity User Security Policy Groups
- In Syncplicity right- or Ctrl-click the folder you want to share, and choose Share.
- You will be redirected to the My.Syncplicity website. Enter the names of the people you want to share the folder with and what role (editor or reader) they will have on the shared folder, then click Done.
The people you share with will automatically be sent a link to the folder.
- Syncplicity Sharing and Permissions video (mp4, 3MB)