With the rollout of Office 365, the University is moving to OneDrive as the preferred cloud storage solution. You can find information about OneDrive here:
If you are already registered with Syncplicity Sync & Share, and are not in the most secure group (see Syncplicity User Security Policy Groups), you can access your University Syncplicity account online:
- Go to My.Syncplicity
- Fill in the University email address you used to apply for the Syncplicity Sync & Share service, and click Next.
- Enter your University username:
- People with University of Otago external usernames will need to use the format "registry\[username]"
- Postgraduate students should use the format "student\[username]"
- Some staff may need to use the format "registry\[username]"
- Enter the password associated with your University username.
Contact AskOtago if you need help with accessing your University of Otago Syncplicity account online:
Tel +64 3 479 7000 or 0800 80 80 98