- Log in to Blackboard using your University of Otago username and password
- Look at the My Papers module on your Home tab
- If you are registered for the papers and the instructor has made the paper available in Blackboard, your papers will all be listed here
- Click on the paper name to view it
If you can see some of your papers from the previous semester when you log in to Blackboard, this is because they are still active in the system. The paper co-ordinator may have requested that a paper remain active for a longer period, for example to cover delayed special exams.
Papers can by hidden from the My Papers section in Blackboard:
- Hover in the top right hand corner of the My Papers area in Blackboard, you will see a cog.
- Click on the cog to see a list of your papers.
- Remove all the the ticks from the papers you no longer wish to see, then click Submit, this will remove them from the My Papers area in Blackboard.
- You will still be able to see the full list and get to them from the list under your name in the top right hand corner.
Changing the order of My Papers in Blackboard
You can change the order in which your Blackboard papers are displayed on the front page by clicking the Settings cog icon on the right-hand side of the My Papers header. You can also choose which papers are displayed.
If you have any problems accessing your papers in Blackboard, contact AskOtago:
Tel +64 3 479 7000 or 0800 80 80 98