You need to have completed the course enrolment declaration, as part of the enrolment process, before you can have full access to student services or resources like Blackboard. You can check this information through your eVision portal.
Otherwise, it is usually one of two common errors:
1. You receive a message saying Could not log in. Valid authentication credentials were not provided. This can mean that:
- your username and/or password is incorrect
- none of the papers you're enrolled in use Blackboard
- the semester hasn't started yet (you will only have access to Blackboard once the semester begins)
If you need assistance with your username/password contact ITS.
Tel 64 3 479 8888 or 0800 479 888
2. You see a message saying Browser Cookies Disabled. If you get this error message, please check your Cookie and Security settings in your browser. To log in to Blackboard you will need to enable cookies in your browser.