While most flats have a heatpump or other electric heating, they don't have central heating. Heaters are provided for each bedroom.

You will be expected to take your turn to cook and do housework. If you have any problems, you should talk to Uni Flats staff.

You will need to pay for the full term of your Residence Agreement contract irrespective of how many nights you actually stay.

Although the majority of flats have a "Kiwi Host", some flats only house international students.

Further information

Last updated 15/09/2020 03.12 PM

Did this answer your question?